Thursday, October 06, 2005

Official revelation of my Blog!!!

Hm...So today is the day of my official opening of my blog to the world to illuminate the minds of people now in dark..So the Grand Gala Ceremony started but needless to say the Centre stage people wished from where they are..The list goes on...

1.Mr Till Bates was busy tilling the land around his house while he wished me.

2.Mr.Parry Page was busy turning the pages of his Offer Document of his company Doodle to be listed in the Mock Exchange,in the meantime wishing me.

3.Mr.Richard Mostinsoup was busy in managing the soup he had created with his programming language D++ while wishing me not to get into a soup of his sort with my blog.

4.Mr.Gorge Push was beating around the bush regarding his debacle in Riaq when he contacted me.

5.Mr.Bony Flair was busy trying not to lose his flare in politics at that time.

Hm.....the list goes on...but I think this is enough Coz I'm definite that you don't have too much of stuff to throw at me...So Cool.....hm....

So was it as expected ??......hm...k k ..Juz Likr that.....

No comments: