Saturday, December 23, 2006

Day - I

The Day Started off well.As i peeped through the window of the bus,i realised that It was a new world,new vision...No IT corridors,No malls,No multiplexes,No hypermarkets but it had everything i wanted.

Seri seri....
"Enna da ivan puthusa parkara mari sollaraenaenu.Nenaikka vendam...."

But this time it was completely new for me and i realised that i failed to notice it for longtime since i joined my engineering and ravish its beauty for quite some years. Deep inside,i thought to myself what sitting in front of PC 24*7 had resulted in. But Atlast....I was out of it...Atleast for a while....

Greeenery Everywhere!..... Aahan...Guys Wake up!....Naan Nallavan.....am not talking bout that..I meant the Real Green Pastures which we cannot find out at a place like chennai or wadeva,most rightly named "Concrete Jungle"

A thought Just Striked me...If my position is itself in a sorry state...then wad about future Generations...Laughed inside with a thought that perhaps in future we must explain to our children the results after Googling "greenery " and stating...
"Thambi Ithu thaan Greenery,Ithukku paeru thaan Vayal Vezhi,Ithukku paer than Kalathu medu".....and starting off.....
Long long ago...So long ago..But not so long ago....there existed these things ...lol.... :)

No comments: